- Physical Therapy Technician, Carrington College
- Licensed Massage Therapist, Cortiva Massage Institute
Angelica is originally from Nogales, Arizona. She moved to Tucson after high school to further her skills in helping others. She enjoys an active lifestyle of hiking and working out in the gym, and traveling with friends. She is a true Tucsonian spending time in the community with her family, with an appetite for all the different food Arizona has to offer. She maintains a love and appreciation for life and gardening.
Angelica has been practicing the art of massage for over five years. She takes pride in helping others find physical and mental ease through a combination of relaxation and therapeutic massage techniques. She is committed to helping individuals improve their overall wellbeing through a variety of differing approaches.
- Physical Concerns:
- Arthritis and bursitis
- Sprains, strains and tendonitis
- Chronic Injuries
- MS and scoliosis
- Cancer and post Cancer treatment
- ADHD, autism and cerebral palsy
- Emotional Concerns:
- PTSD, stress and other anxiety disorders
“You don’t need to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.”
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.