Skip to content
Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of counseling do you provide?
- We provide counseling for adults, teens, pastors & missionaries, families, and couples. Our counselors each specialize in different areas, check each associate’s page for specifics.
- What type of coaching do you provide?
- We provide coaching for health, fitness and nutrition for individuals who want to improve their overall sense of well being; as well as coaching for executives and leaders who want to take their leadership abilities to new levels.
- What’s the difference between counseling and coaching?
- Counseling usually focuses on resolving issues caused by current or past events. Coaching focuses on enhancing individual achievement and fulfillment.
- Do you provide psychological testing and evaluation?
- No. You will need to contact a licensed psychologist for those services.
- Do you prescribe medication?
- No. You will need to the services of a physician or psychiatrist for medication.
- What are the benefits of counseling?
- Counseling is about raising your awareness of self, others and your relationship with God. It is expected that you will greatly benefit from counseling, but their is no guarantee that you will. In fact, it is common for you to feel worse before you begin to feel better.
- What form of payment do you take?
- Cash, check, credit card, debit card, Health Savings Account (HSA) card
- Do you accept insurance?
- Yes, but we will not bill your insurance provider. We ask that you pay your counseling fee at the time of service, then seek reimbursement from your insurance company. We will provide the necessary paperwork for you to do this.
- How do your rates compare to the rates of other professionals?
- Home appliance repair = $75 per service call, plus parts
- Plumber = $150 per hour
- Accountant = $200 per hour
- Lawyer = $300 per hour