At Daniels and Associates, LLC we believe in the holistic approach to optimum health and vitality. Our team of licensed counselors, certified coaches, and fitness/wellness consultants have come together to provide our clients with a variety of services to address the mind, body and spiritual needs, and ultimately give our clients hope and guidance through life’s journey.
Wellness can be described as making conscious choices and pursuing positive activities that lead to a lifestyle of holistic health. Wellness is an active quest of intentions, decisions and actions in which moves an individual toward an optimal state of health and wellbeing. It extends beyond physical health and incorporates at least six different dimensions of human existence that work in harmony:
- Physical: A healthy body through exercise, nutrition, sleep, etc.
- Mental: Engagement with the world through learning, problem-solving, creativity, etc.
- Emotional: Being in touch with, aware of, accepting of, and able to express one’s feelings, and to understand the feelings of others.
- Spiritual: Our search for meaning and purpose in human existence.
- Social: Connecting with, interacting with, and contributing to others and our communities.
- Environmental: A healthy physical environment free of hazards; awareness of the role we play in bettering the natural environment.
Post-rehabilitation is designed to help an individual transition seamlessly into a fitness and wellness program after the completion of physical therapy.
- Issues addressed include:
- Total knee or hip replacement
- Low back pain
- Shoulder injuries
- Parkinson’s & other neurological disorders
- Loss of balance
- Fear of falling
- Restorative fitness
Raindrop message offers muscle realization, improved immune system and reduces inflammation and helps detox the body while renewing the mind. Many ailments are attributed to the presence of viruses and bacteria that harbor along the spine bringing inflammation. Raindrop Massage uses seven therapeutic grade essential oils and vita flex massage that target these pathogens and flushes toxins from the body, bringing renewed wellness and balance to mind and body.
Swedish Massage is used to relax the entire body by massaging the muscles with long, gliding strokes in the direction of blood returning to the heart. Swedish Massage is beneficial for relaxation, increasing the level of oxygen in the blood, decreasing muscle toxins, improving circulation, digestion, and sleep.
Dry Brushing uses a coarse natural bristle brush to exfoliate the skin and improve the skin’s ability to eliminate toxins through the pores. Benefits include: stimulating the lymphatic system, exfoliating the skin, helping the body rid itself of toxins, increasing circulation and energy and reducing cellulite.
Ionic Foot Detox
An Ionic Detox Foot Bath is a natural method of assisting the body in eliminating harmful toxins, heavy metals, and other harmful foreign matter. Ionic Foot Bath uses positive and negative ions to re-energize the body and the red blood cells. It eliminates toxins that are stored in fat, kidneys, liver, bowels, and skin. It improves the immune system and stimulates the lymphatic system.
“He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything.”