Dr. Roger Daniels
- Illinois State University, Bachelor of Arts
- Lincoln Christian University, Master of Arts in Professional Counseling
- Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Master of Divinity and Doctor of Ministry
- Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, Clinical Pastoral Education
- College of Executive Coaching, Coaching Certificate
- Board Certified Pastoral Counselor
- Licensed Associate Counselor
- Board Certified Executive Coach
About Dr. Daniels
Dr. Daniels understands that most people simply want to live a life filled with hope and purpose. But, life circumstances often get in the way. You deserve a life beyond confusion and discouragement. This why it’s important to have an experienced and caring professional who is willing come along side and walk along with you through the uncertainty. As a pastor and chaplain, turned professional counselor, leadership coach and seminary professor, Dr. Daniels brings more than 35 years of experience to his practice of helping individuals heal from past hurts, find solutions to their current struggles, and begin a new path toward healing and growth.
Dr. Daniels takes a non-judgmental, integrated style to counseling. His approach combines the tenants of Christianity with a variety of therapeutic approaches, including Cognitive Behavioral, Gestalt and Family Systems therapies. He understands that it’s a relationship of trust that yields the greatest result in counseling. He is ready to walk with you through the challenge you are currently facing.
- Marriage and Family
- Couples, Infidelity, Blended Families, Preparing for Marriage
- Teens (adolescents) and Young Adults (age 12 and older)
- Depression, Anxiety, Behavior Issues, School Performance
- Grief and Loss
- Death of a Loved One, Divorce Recovery
- Spiritual Concerns
- Spiritual Direction, Finding Purpose, Crisis of Faith, Doubt, Guilt
Dr. Daniels spent over 25 years leading, training and motivating volunteers in ministry before making the transition to an executive post with a not for profit agency. He developed tools along the way, which helped him become an effective leader. He has learned how to improve and sustain employee motivation and morale, which resulted in greater and more consistent organizational outcomes. He has insight into the struggles all leaders face and looks forward to helping you develop the tools and skills needed to become the leader you are meant to be.
- Pastors and Leaders
- Situational Leadership, Managing Volunteers, Work/Life Balance, Program Development, Difficult Conversations
- Emotional and Social Intelligence
- Team Building, Healthy Workplace Environment, Motivating Subordinates
“Dear Friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.”
3 John 1:2
“Roger always knows how to calm the storm.” — Debbie J.
Call for a free consultation, or request an appointment today.
Dr. Roger Daniels is a master’s level, non-independent licensee under Board-approved clinical supervision pursuant to A.A.C. R4-6-211. The Board-approved clinical supervisor of this practice is:
Name: Janet O’Connor
Phone Number: 520-360-0007